In this course, you will learn some basic concepts about VTEX Commerce APIs and also how to use them in your application running on VTEX IO.
- It is important that you have completed the VTEX IO Service Course, which explains how backend services works within VTEX IO.
- We also hope that you have learned the concept of Client in the services.
- How to find references about VTEX Commerce APIs.
- How to authenticate to make calls to APIs.
- How to reuse Clients available in the community.
- How to use these Clients to make requests in a VTEX IO application.
To exercise the concepts learned in this course, it is necessary that you have the
vtex.service-example app available locally, also used in the Services course.
So, if you don't already have this application on your computer:
vtex-apps / service.examplerepository with the command:
git clone https://github.com/vtex-apps/service-example.
Inside the app folder, run
vtex linkto check if the app builds normally. You should receive a link to a public route that the code exposes.
Updated 28 days ago